Wednesday 8 May 2013

(Un)conditional Love!

      Sitting on the couch, having my cold coffee, with a diary and pen in my hand, was thinking what to write next... so I scribble over the sheet, then give it a look again and just scrap it because nothing interests me ..... But I finally manage to have something that at least makes lots of sense to me and maybe appeal to a few out there ( maybe! )

      Sometimes I wonder the reason for our existence, reason for being in this world, and I find a few vague answers in my head but not what might exactly answer my question! Since I was a kid I was told we're here because we're all part of God's plan. We are all HIS puppets, the strings lie with HIM, he is our script writer ( and a very good one at it, I must say! ). Every person has his share of highs and lows, twists and turns, surprises and shocks - Everything being a result of the Almighty's plan for us!

     We all know that whatever HE does, is for our good. Yet, most of the time, we end up questioning his ways and his plans for us. There's a Doubting Thomas in each of us, so much so that we don't even trust god with anything, let alone other fellow beings or homo-sapiens around us. We're hypocrites too, if you come to think of it, any bad that happens with us is bad luck and we-don't-deserve-it and blah blah, but something wrong that happens in others lives is the result of their karma! Really?

    So when a really good thing happens in your life, you're all happy and cheerful, and we feel our happiness is all because of our own efforts and hard work and whatever you would like to call - basically we just take all the credits for ourselves! but when something bad happens, we right-away blame HIM for everything, instead of searching for our mistake we blame HIM. So its like in good times you are all "I-Me-Myself-And-My-Dear-Ones" and in bad times, "HE-always-lets-me-down".

    HE doesn't come up to us and say that "Hey anything good that happens in your life is because I want you to be happy, so don't take the credit". Instead, he says,"My child, my happiness lies in your well-being, ups and downs are a part of life, but I'll always be there to guard and protect you".

      So maybe in all this, I did find the answer to my question, and I realized one more thing, that our love for HIM is Conditional, while HE loves us Unconditionally. Maybe that's something we should learn, and start loving people around us without any (*) Conditions apply tag and Expectations .

      That way our lives can be a bit more worth living! Stay Happy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment